Finally, you can make your website stand out! Here are 5 creative alternatives to stock images (free images for websites) to keep in mind!
If you want to spice up your blog, social media or website graphics, you have come to the right place!
We all know that quality photography and graphics can help the websites stand out. Also, they can help you build a powerful online brand and take a blog design to the next level. In other words, visuals can make a huge impact and you need to take advantage of it. However, the truth is that we don’t always have the resources of the time to take our own photos and this is the point where stock images come in. While there are lots of great resources out there for high-quality and modern stock images, we always want to go a step further and get more creative with our online brand identity.
Here are 5 creative alternatives to stock images to keep in mind:
- Icons – This is probably on the of the favorite design elements out there as it can easily break the content and give your visitors a quick visual cue as what your brand or business is all about. There are lots of icon styles out there.
- Item Toolkits – Using toolkits is just an easy way to create amazing and unique graphics. You can combine them with your stock photos, your own photos or documents you have just created.
- Typography & Lettering – Just another creative way to discover and create amazing graphics is to use hand lettering or typography elements in graphics. You will be surprised at the result and how creative you can be actually.
- Patterns – The patterns can be used as backgrounds or they can be incorporated into the end design in different ways. If you want, you can easily create patterns with icons, illustrations, and elements of your logo. It is simple and fun!
- Illustrations – Believe it or not, illustrations can inject personality into your online business or brand. Even though they are not as simple to create as other designs, they can certainly help you take your brand identity to the next level.
So, are you ready for a refined and modern website to reach your success? Consider these 5 creative alternatives to stock images or free images for websites and make it happen!
. Other topics that you can check in: maacp.org
— S A R A H – Digital Motherhood ❄ (@sarahjcronshaw) 4 de abril de 2018